Monday, July 26, 2010

Not Love Sick Sick of Love

i woke up this morning and it was a pretty good day until i realized that everyone around me is getting a bf or gf. its really draining and that sounds weird. the fact is everyone i know age thirteen to over twenty is getting together with someone and it's somewhat hard to know that i am one of the few girls my age who has never kissed a boy of held the hand of someone I've been in love/had a crush on. i feel left behind in the romance department and every other department i know. I've never been big on love but it's slightly painful to know that I've never actually experienced it. then the time comes and my friends expect congratulations or some sort of proof that i too love them and would do anything for them. currently I'm not love sick more like I'm sick of love. i will probably never find "the one" but I've always dreamed of getting married and having kids, adopting or otherwise and not as i become older and older i begin to feel like the possibility's of that ever happening are becoming slimmer and slimmer. it may just be a phase that will pass soon but i know how i feel now and that's enough for me. i don't know if I'll ever find the one or if it will never come to pass but i hope that one day I may be able to experience love as truly as everyone else i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment